Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Room for imagination

(only read this post if you've time to waste, and I don't under-estimate my own post, only telling the truth)
(too late you've read too much!)
:P

I don't know how really but I've discovered an album, "the room" by "harold budd". I haven't heard any song from it yet, I've no idea who this Harold is, but the titles inspire me enough to explore. Yeaaaah, these titles rock:

1. The Room Of Ancillary Dreams
2. The Room Of Oracles
3. The Room Of Stairs
4. The Room Of Corners
5. The Room Alight
6. The Candied Room
7. The Room Of Mirrors
8. The Room Obscured
9. The Room Of Forgotten Children
10. The Room Of Accidental Geometry
11. The Room Of Secondary Light
12. The Flowered Room
13. The Room

I wanna be a poet like that with my paintings!

No comments: