Friday, November 17, 2006

Un tattoo dans le cou, poil au g'nou

Got *inked* the other day (happy sigh)
This time, I chose a buderfly tattoo, which made laff our tattoo guy ("ohhh a butterfly!... man! how CUTE!")..
lol
grmpppphhhh! ;-)

Actually, you can't see it on the pic really but the butterfly is really on the exact middle of my neck, on top of the spinal column. But I find it a bit small, no?
I did not realize in time I wanted a bigger one, with wings coming on the side of my neck (lol, I can hear your: "thank gawd she did not get that done"), but ok, an ornment around the butterfly can be done later I guess, so that's fine, I'm happy.

My 2 CUTE (rolling eyes) lil dragons have a CUTE lil friend now ;-)

*******


My plan in the next years would be to decorate my spinal column.
(memo to self: my kids shall never read that bloggie! I plan not to let them get their ears pierced before, hmm their 18th year! And after much begging lol)

Well, I guess some inspired souls here reading this blog have already got tattoos or could plan having one.
Just curious, what kind of tattoo you got or you'd like to get, hm?

No comments: