Sunday, December 03, 2006

A busy day in Paris

On Saturday, we've started with Christmas shopping (I've found about nothing, but I managed to spend about 170 euros! Fook, Xmas' budget is already wasted!)

I've been to Montparnasse, then we drove to the 19th arrondissement for a Christmas party for the kids.
Here are a few shots (including some taken while driving, zactly like what laurienna Laurienna did on her last trip! I love it!)

Ok, you're ready? So follow me to Montparnasse then let's jump in the car :P


Arriving at Montparnasse, wondering if I'll start shooping on the right, near the Tour Montparnasse, or on the left, rue de Rennes.



I started with the shopping center near the tower.



Then went on rue de Rennes, where I found nothing but still managed to waste money. Pfff




A bit later on our way to the party. I did not mean to take pic of the tower, really, but it happens it stands just there!
(besides, I love it, ok, that IS right :P)








And just before turning on the left to enter Châtelet's disctrict, second-hand booksellers along the seine, erm, hidden by a bus stop (lol, I'm not a photograph anyway!)



PS: I LUVE the snowflakes coming down on the pics! thank you, Martin!

No comments: