Sunday, December 03, 2006

"Dear Ol' Santa, if you hear me..."

Or I'd rather say: "WHEN you read me... ;-)

Dear Santa,

I've missed you lately!!! Glad you'll be around soon again (but never soon enough, huh!)

Ok, I'll make it short 'cause you know me pretty well :)

I've been nice you know, just as usual. So you can spoil me, you're sure you make no mistake wiff me.

I love you (kiss kiss), dear Santa, even though you seem to forget that every year I ask for a not-so-tiny flat in Paris, a flat of our own (3, 4, 5 rooms, you decide). That is the only gift I seriously think I'll never get without your help...
Hmmm...Make it 6 rooms, and you'll get a bedroom in Paris whenever you join for holidays! Deal?!!

But ok, not that easy to pack.

Hmm, then I'd be quite happy too with
12 bottles of good champ'
1 grahic card + 1 extra hard disc + memory for my full puter
or this computer I've seen for 500 euros, large flat screen, hyper speed, etc :)
1 digit cam, the best and the smallest one

That's about it. Not too greedy this year. Only 4 requests! See, I've improved! (you gimme xtra points for that, no?!)

Love

Candles

PS: I've cooked the pancakes you love for when you come around



(Santa's photo was found here)

No comments: