Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Internet, an oasis for the Administration

(don't i sound like an old fart grmmph-ing against administration every 2 days, hm?! Yeah, I knew it! lol)

1. I need some information ---> I check on the internet
2. The web is kewl, but no answer to my questions!
3. I call the appropriate administrative department
4. 20 minutes, 5 people telling me: "oh wait, wrong personne here, I transfer your call to another bureau"
5. The last person tells me I MUST check on the internet, I will get my answers there.



6. I'm boiling. I don't have my answers! Why do they even answer the phone? I wonder!
7. (French elections' moment) Today, I will vote for the one who'll give a good kick in the bum of administration :-)

PS: next time (as it's not the first time), I'll do as Martin said: I'll tell them I don't have any computer! grrrmpphhhh

repsssshhhit: if you work for them, I'm sure, and honestly sure, that you are an exception :)

No comments: