Tuesday, January 23, 2007

When Proust wrote Cujo and ABBA sang Master of puppets

Of course I Love 90% of what the Internet brings in my life!

Then there is the 10% left...
5% full of a free violence I find hard to imagine (so i prefer not too right now ;-)
5% dedicated to distorted, transformed, manipulated information. On purpose or because of a lack of knowledge.

I've realized that you get more and more wrong information, spreading all around on the Internet.
I find it a bit annoying, because like everybody, I don't put everything I read on the web into question...

know what I mean?!

So of course the "crossed information" attitude is absolutely necessary... but that won't stop people giving the wrong title to a movie, see?!!

I imagine how teachers must have "fun" discovering on their pupils' papers stuff from the internet... totally wrong or out of context! I wish them good luck!

No comments: