Wednesday, February 07, 2007

The Office vs the Office

We've just watched the first series of the English Office.
That's a detail, and it concerns only me, but it is pretty difficult to follow (their accent...! I always thought the American accent was the hardest to get! But nenene, not always the case)..
This "Office" is also more realistic (you just don't want to ever work there), but more hmmm "gloomy" too. Very grey.

I hope we'll have time to watch the second season though, it's said to be better!

But so far the winner is, to me, the American Office.
I really prefer the American characters here, the way they play, the way the boss is presented, so much into caricature but so human... which makes the caricature very realistic you know. Oh brilliant!

vs

I really thought I'd get more into the English one, but nooo, not this time!

No comments: