Tuesday, June 05, 2007

First baby shower

Earlier today I went to my very first baby shower!
One of the goils organized it for Michelle, our courageous Queenette of the day (Michelle's expecting her third child!)



It was really nice, and not at all about food (Stephanie spoiled us with her talent as a Chef!)
It's a very nice tradition to gather before the birth, when you still can find a minute for yourself...
But I doubt it could work here in France, we're way too supersticious to offer anything before the birth. Or maybe it could work if it was more like a "parents' shower" where you could offer a lil something for the parents only.

Anyway, that was great and Michelle looked beauDiful (whatever she says! You never *feel* beautiful when you carry a 9 months belly... but ... woaaaaaaaaaaaa from my point, Michelle was gorgeous!)

Ok, now who wants to make other babies around? I'm ready for any baby shower!

No comments: