Tuesday, June 05, 2007

When I win lottery

Last weekend we visited Marine, an ooooooold friend of mine. After spending 7 years in London, she came back in France last year. She rents now a wonderful 3 rooms flat in Versailles.
Her flat is like at 3 minutes from the castle. I mean you see part of the castle when you're in front of her building. And like I said, Marine does not need any garden, you see, she gets tons of prestigious ones, for free!
Wooooaaaaaa


(I love these pics, one of my best friends in deep chat with the shrimpette, and Loup listening at flowers! -happy sigh-)

I used to live in Versailles when I was a kid but not that close to the castle!
We've walked a lot in the old little streets. It's so beaudiful, you smell History there, everywhere. I love it.

SOOOOooooooo... I've just added to my "when I win the lottery" list... a flat in Versailles with a view on the kings' gardens.
An old flat, to be renovated (but then I won't do it myself, I'll only give orders ;-).

Oh I would love that!

(please, ewws generous Gods, make my dreams happen! I swear all my family and friends will enjoy and be part of my my lottery plans!!!!)

memo for self: Candles' lottery plans:
a old house in Hamburg, near the Elbe
another house in Bretagne to open a B&B, yes that's a new dream too
2 flats in Paris for my kids when they're old enough
and
this old flat with a view on Versailles' gardens
but that's all!!! I promise!


my future neighbour :P

No comments: