Saturday, June 23, 2007

Original language, no subtitle, let's Play

lately we took more time to watch the movies and series that were starting to get dusty on the shelves...
And we've started using seriously this online renting system. So practical to watch the last movies we've missed!

We've just finished watching Six feet under season 3 (yeeeehaaaaaa!) and we've started with Dexter (first time I heard of it was on Romuald's blog and it sounded like something I couldn't miss!). Dexter is pretty good, I love the idea of making a serial killer -working for the police- the heroe!



I'm not sure the series is really good for tourism buziness in Miami, but being at the other side of the ocean, I feel safe and really enjoy the show! :P

Do you have time to watch all the series you want? Gawd I don't have the time at all, and there is still so much to discover!
Now on the shelves, we have Battlestar Gallactica #3 and Six Feet Under #4...

As for movies,
we've watched 2 movies that were such good surprises! ... Little miss sunshine, in which I absolutely didn't recognize Steve Carell, and My life without me, recommended by Michelle... such a sensitive and personnal movie!
Both of them very differently enjoyable!

Anything you've watched lately that you'd recommend?
Have you seen any of those named above?

No comments: