Friday, January 18, 2008

Do you talk Facebook?

-I have 10 active games at Scrabulous that I plan to win (of course!)

-I also plan to show my Q to King Romu at the music Challenge

-As a pirate, I've reached the highest level (I am now "Captain Bonny"! wooohaaaa!), I can now fight against all the "Chuck Norris" (the highest level in Ninjas, my ennemies, lol). But I've lost all my gold. Damn!

-I've been poked 3 times by Jerôme today, I expect a fourth time. hehe

-My fluff friend, George, is crazy for Cheesecake. But I can't buy him more of them, I've lost all my munny at races! grrmppphhh

-I've saved one poor lost Alien, named John John, he's the cutest!

-I've taken the New Year's resolution quizz, and again loved to compare the results with friends there.

-I'm Fred and George Weasley, I'm Marge from the Simpson, I'm a daffodil, and I'm the drunk drunk type, my stripper name is Heather Amberspot.

-I wish I could convince you to join there, but I fear that with all what I've just said, you will never open the facebook page. lol
Too bad, but really!

(When do I find the time to play there? I have no idea!!!!)

No comments: