Saturday, January 12, 2008

What kind of webuser are you?

How do you spend your time on the internet? games, news, blogs, information?

let me see, at the moment I use it for:
-blogs of course (and I'd love to have the time to discover new ones too. I miss that)
-music (I mainly listen at my radioblog stuff)
-my biz
-facebook on which I spend more time than any other site... lol (being a big fan of the music challenge and scrabulous devil thingie huhu :P)
-news, information research
-shopping
-gossips (perezhilton, etc ETC)

...and when I have some lil time left, I love surfing on dailymotion or youtube, in the art/animation channel.
There are real jewels there! And I must say I'm a bit jealous of these people who have such a sense of creativity in them, and the latent to express it (both being equally important)! :)

Anyway, here's a lil film I've just found, I really like it! So simple but so well done, with the touch of humour that makes it perfect (for me at least :-)


V_WATER
envoyé par tudoempaz

No comments: