Tuesday, July 15, 2008

heavy, light, dark, black, hilarious, noisy... metal rocks anyway :P

Last year, I made a *musical* break to explore classical music. That was interesting, even though I haven't found real Nirvanas on a personal level.

Now I'm actually doing the same with heavy metal stuff, which I already know, but not that much.
Ok, I say "heavy metal" and do not bother with all the sub-categories, huh!
I already get my lil idea about what I really like and what I cannot stand at all.

It's funny, I got big surprises. I'll share my love/hate list later, but since I have one song in the head since days, thought I would share it already.

Martin was the first one to be surprised that I enjoyed Rammstein.
But I do, despite the words sometimes which are a bit like brrrrrrrrr ..hehe..

This song I have in mind is this one:


(from this movie)

the words of it are much more sad than the video itself.
...and I love, love that song!

No comments: