Friday, September 26, 2008

A home for fleas, a hive for bees, a nest for birds

... Long, beautiful, gleaming, steaming, flaxen, waxen
(does that ring a bell?)

Hair
Hairs!

I get a problem with dem. Not mines, lol, just hair and hairs in general.

I bet some specific things only happens to you, right? Like it's always you (talking to the Parisian readers here) who walks in the dawg shit. Or it's always you who lose your car keys when you're in a rush.

Well, my problem is a yucky one. When I buy food, bread, cake, frozen pizza, whatever, really whatever... Very often I get a fookin hair in it! I think the other people do not notice enough, but I always do!

It has even become like a traditional joke during family meals that I'd find one on my plate (so very funny!).

Well, yesterday evening, we had that frozen pizza, huge one. I don't eat pizzas, pizzas get addicted to curves, bad alchemy!
But I still have a very tiny piece of it, to avoid frustration, you know.

Well in that very mini tiny microscopic piece of this industrial frozen pizza (I only thought robots would make dem!), I found a hair! Shiteroo!!! Again!

Good point is that once I find one, my appetite is gone! Magic!

I think in a previous life I was a white cat or a fat angora rabbit, and people got mad when I slept on their coats.
Now life takes its hairy revenge!


(me, in me previous life)

No comments: