Monday, May 25, 2009

half full or half empty, hm?

I woke up last week, and this happened on my birthday, when the phone rang... 7.00am, holiday in France... strange! Who would phone that early?

Asked Martin too get up (as usual lol) to check if someone was really impatient to wish my birthday, but telling it as a joke.

It was Benoit calling from beauDiful Canada! Oh yeah! My day couldn't start a better way :)

I'm 35 now ...



(hehe I RILLY forced melself to not laugh on the pic, I'm feeling so happy!)

35, I'm lucky it's cool, I love being thirty five, feeling 20, no, wait 18, 14 when I tell jokes, ok! :P

I'm feeling really good, get the most adorable family and the best friends I could dream of... could just win lottery and the picture would be perfect :P

The glass is very very much half full, gotta drink it by the way :)

No comments: