Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Pleasure, little treasure

What's your perfume?
Wearing any?

I enjoy perfume. When you find the *right* one, there's a kind of lil miracle that happens... the skin + the appropriate perfume, I believe, can make a very sensuous little something.

I hate heavy perfumes. Chanel or Dior stuff is like poison for my skin (but I believe they can be just perfect on someone else).

I feel superficial, right now, writing this post. I think I'm just the opposite though, and precisely.. writing this post!

I found my Graal in Kenzo's Amour.

And just heard there's a new Amour!



Tommorow I will religiously try the new Amour. I wanna so much that it smells like something I've never smelled before. A new sensation. Hope, pleasure, future.

edit: well, no hope, no pleasure, no future: the perfume stinks! lol

No comments: