Sunday, January 24, 2010

old bones

I could have avoided sport during the weekend, but no, it's a drug to me so I don't decide really, had to do it.

But I gotta say I've not been the supa-active-self I use to be in the past 2 days.
Am I getting OLD? lol
Been out, late, on Friday and it seems I still pay the price for it.
Ok, maybe the excessive sport did not help either.


click here


In the next days (weeks), it will be Martin's turn, he'll get concerts (that I don't want to attend) and krav-maga heavy training for a belt exam in February.
All that will bring me a lot of extra points for free evenings! lol

I wonder how it looks from outside, our lil game of taking turns to go out to party! :P
We go out pretty much, together and also separately when one of us is not that motivated. That works so well!

Besides we have perfect baby-sitter, she's adorable, lives in the same building and gets on very well with the devils.

That means... I gotta train harder these old bones of mine :P

No comments: