Saturday, July 02, 2011

Lola petit rat, Lola lovely swan : )

I'll never push Lola to do what she does not want to do (except bloody homework)... but you see, she loves ballet and I find that absolutely brilliant. As long as she gets pleasure, it's perfect. I don't want to push her in a direction that will break her body and high spirits : )

It's been 3 years now Lola has started ballet courses and she has developed such a grace, I can hardly believe it.

It's really ballet that helped her here.

Such a beautiful transformation from the lil girl who was fighting with boys on the grass (she still does it), to the lovely bird on stage, inspired, concentrated and serene. So feminine.

I can't believe I (quite actively :P) participated to the creation of such a delicate creature.

Well, yeah ok, I am proud and happy. ** happy sighing **

No comments: