Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Auntie Candy

Et voilĂ !
Marine was born earlier today at about 3.00pm!

(yeeeeeeehoooooooooooooo)
(lightning sparkling candles all around)**~~*^* ***^* *

My lil sister is going ok, though I could not talk much with her.
She said her belly was very painful though.

The lil one is doing fine, starting to train at breast-feeding (Gweno is courageous to try it with her painful belly). The only thing is that apparently Marine has some stiff neck due to some wrong position while in the belly.
But it should not be a problem, really.

It won't be too hard to remember Marine's birthdate, Martin's papa was born today too! A few years earlier :P

Now I can't wait to hold Marine and see Gwenola at the hospital. I'll go on Saturday.

Holding Marine... lol, one of my best friend is called Marine too!
That really makes me laff thinking about it. I wonder if my way of talking to Marine -the old- (sorry marine! lol) will be influenced by my way of gazouilling with Marine -the young-!

No comments: