Friday, April 29, 2005

Another kilo of strawberries, puulease!

Et voilĂ , the first big part of tests I had to do for my pregnancy is over! Yeeepeeeeeeee
Yesterday I went back to the hospital for the blood test called here the *tritest*, a test that shall tell if there are high risks of trisomy 21 or not.
If I don't hear from the hospital in the next 2 weeks, then it means all is fine.

Good it's done!
Phewww:)

The atmopshere in the hospital was kinda special, very quiet, with much sun coming from the windows around. Pregnant women everywhere, walking slowly, caressing there belly, whispering rather than really talking.
Put clouds around and add some Loreena Mc Kennitt's music, then it would have been a Paradise's hidden corner, the place where babies are made ;-)

**~~*^* *

Now I'm in my 14th week and I do feel much much beDer than before!
And "before" was kinda horrible!
I'm not yet feeling like a preggie wonderwoman, but but... I can feel in my waters that soon I'll be like on top of the world again!
(dancing around!)

It's strange, the baby should be about 14 cm now... 14!!! And since the nasty symptoms have disappeared, I feel less "pregnant" than a few weeks ago. Thank gawd my shrinking trousers always remind it to me (s)

Woaaa the sun is shining hard outside, I'm off with the shrimpette to smell honey around the trees!

No comments: