Friday, December 30, 2005

Spoiled feet and nose

Now tell me, what did you get for Xmas? Been spoiled? over spoiled? Or do you wonder when is Xmas really? ;-)

If lucky, you've been as spoiled as meself... with real cowboy boots, yeahhhhh!!!! I wanted some since -oh Gawd- AGES! Having my lil feet in them feel wonderful, really comfortable and having the inner power to kick every ass around! I Luuuuve them!



And then, Santa Candy spoiled herself (sowwwy, dunno why I'm talking of meself this way, next time I'll use a plain "I", "I" promise! oops! hehe) with a new perfume. I usually wear with much pleasure Flower by Kenzo... this time I found Flower by Kenzo "Oriental"! ...which has about nothing to do with the first one, but which is as delicious (said to be made with Bulgarian rose, violet, vanilla, musk, Sichuan pepper, and Chinese incense) and which I find purrfect for winter! (fainting with pleasure)



It's so easy to please me in a material way, I almost feel ashame of it! (but not really, huh ;-)

No comments: