Saturday, March 25, 2006

When the mirror does not speak...

... my bloggie makes the job!
Here's the lil questionary Mel' has sent me.

Who am I?
not a Blond with heavy boobs!

How old people tell I am?
I really have no idea (what would you say????). I'd give myself about 25 (lol)

Who knows me really well?
definatly my other-half, and those who know me let's say "pretty" well... Penny, Marine and Esox I think :-)

The most important *thing* in my life?
my lil family

I always wear
my 4 rings, my piercing and 8 ear-rings (yusss, I'm a heavy girl)

I always do
listen with much pleasure to my friends' lil secrets :P (lol)
try to make people comfortable (to reach point #1 of course ;-)

I am the happiest
when I've finished a painting, when it's Friday evening, when I laugh with friends, when Lola asks for a cuddle, when Loup gives me a *snail kiss*, when Martin and I are together! Yesss!

On Monday morning, I am...
bloody tired!

My eyes are
certainly devilish (or are they just fragile? -shruggs-): they get red quickly

The object I prefer
my boots, my puter, a full champ' glass, my massage creams, our dining-table when there's 10 candles on it

Martin, Jack, your turn! And no excuse... (s)

No comments: