Friday, December 14, 2007

The best gift ever... cheap but priceless!

Have you ever heard of the movie The Polar Express ?
Well, I'm not a real fan of it, but the kids LOVED it!

It's about kids making a trip to visit Santa Claus.

At the end of the movie, Santa Claus asks the little boy what he really wants for Christmas. He will be the first to get his present.

The boy answers "one of the reindeer's bells"
(because the sound of the lil bells reminds him Santa Claus is for real)

***

A friend of mine today told me she's going to offer a lil bell to her daughter, presenting it as a reindeer's bell.



such a good idea!!!!
Not the most expensive one (at all) either!

I'm going to find 2 lil bells for my devils. They will absolutely love it (as much as the story behind!)



edit: I have found them! 4 euros for 2 adorable reindeer's bells! Yeeehaaaaaa!

No comments: