Friday, June 20, 2008

And there I stand alone, in the Purgatory...

...with the Eagles playing endlessly !

My sin belongs to the "think twice before doing anything" category.

You know, well maybe you don't but you should ;-), that Hotel California is a song I love. The vibes, everything, I love it (memo to self: gotta blog about songs and vibes some day)

Well I don't have anything from the Eagles, but I remember this album, Hotel California, from my dad. He had the LP (you know this big round thingie, black and flat). And I think it was great on hot summer days.

So the other day, I thought I'd treat myself with the CD.
huhu

Such a beauDiful sleeve. And Summer's being just around the corner. Yeah I would get it !!!
(Martin laughed when I told him! grmpph!)



Well Martin was right. A memory and a fine sleeve are not enough to make a good album.
Such a bad surprise.
I love *my* song but I can tell I am not a fan at all of the band!

I have also bought a shitty CD (by Arno) which is for re-sale already.

Anyway, to finish with a happy ending ... *the* song:



Gawd, it rocks, really!

No comments: