Sunday, January 18, 2009

News from Candles' planet

It took me 2 hours to write 2 little bloggies!
I've got rusty, lazy or whatever, but woooo I had to kick my bum hard to do it. (but it felt good enough once it was done, just like sport :P)

Loup is finally recovering, it was about time. Martin does not feel on top of the world yet, Lola is doing well now, and I still haven't caught anything :D

We've just bought a digit cam, we started to miss the old (crashed) one. That's kewl.

Next week will be pretty busy with work on my side, some boring rendez-vous (dentists, etc), another for my tattoos (not so exciting because it won't be for a new tatoo, just to re-fresh the old ones)... which also means no sport for a couple of days (and I don't know how the addicted one that I am will survive to that :D)

Wanna some music now?
Not sure you want my music though! :P

No comments: