Sunday, August 30, 2009

I keep on bubbling, on and on

3 days before school starts again (woooohoooooooooooo!!!)

Well, I'm not sure yet it will be ok for Loup and his leg. after nearly 2 weeks without his cast, he put his foot on the floor and walks as much as he can. He's so courageous :)

The weather here in Paris is fantastic, we expect 30°C tomorrow again. Picnics, swimming pool (whenever we can) & ice creams, life can be sweet around here :)

I've finished another collage, but while I was doing it I had the next one already done in my mind, very disturbing! lol

And I'm now working on a painting. I've never been so inspired, it's crazy! If I had enough time and space I would work night and day!

By the way, Martin and I have been working since weeks on a new gallery. Something more practical than just an art blog. Well lol ok, more like a shop. I need to sell! :)
The website is pretty complicate to organise but at the end the result should be what I want.

Apart from kids and work, sport keeps making me busy, as usual. I've been doing a lot of it again lately. It just feels so good (when you really start you get addicted!). I'm getting used to do it in the evenings, it just requires a lot of motivation to go sweating when it's time for a drink ;-)

Well, I still have my taxes to pay and dozens of bills to deal with, but apart from that, life is ok right now :)

No comments: